Monday, November 29, 2010

First time building furniture!

So I hope every one's holiday went well. We had a great week off. I got a few things done among the cooking and cleaning.

I BUILT a bookcase (shoe storage) by myself with a little help from Knockoffwood.com. Anna has some great, easy to execute plans. I have only build one of the two bookcases so far. I plan to build the second this week. It cleaned the shoe corner near my back door perfectly. I need to get baskets still but so far so good. It made the whole corner feel much bigger. I will post pics as soon as I get the baskets but so far this non building non organizeed mess of a homemaker is pulling things together YAY!

Ana-White.com

http://ana-white.com/2010/01/creative-guest-knock-off-wood-bookcases.html

No comments:

Post a Comment