Wednesday, December 8, 2010

So I am in full holiday craft swing. I have a few projects that I have on my to do list. The first is the annual gingerbread hand print ornaments for the grandparents.

Cinnamon Craft Dough
  • 4 cups of cinnamon (if you can, buy in bulk--this is cheapest)
  • 3 cups applesauce
  • 1/2 cup white school glue

They love these and the kids love making them. They are non edible so that last forever and they smell like Cinnamon every time we take them out of the bag for the tree. We are getting the tree tonight so look out for photos =)

Next is this wonderful invention from knockoff wood.com. Anna is a genius for sure. http://ana-white.com/2010/12/moms-lego-table.html/comment-page-1#comment-25729





 I can't wait to get started and I hope that it is as easy as  the bookcases


 http://ana-white.com/2010/01/creative-guest-knock-off-wood-bookcases.html I made around T day that are still a conversation piece whenever people come over. I did mine in black with baskets for the shoes on the top shelf and the boots on the bottom shelf.

I am also on a hunt for an easy and classy holiday wreath for the windows and front door. I found this at another fav blog http://joyisathome.blogspot.com/2010/12/berry-beady-wreath-tutorial.html. I can't wait to get started but I think I may add a  classic red bow to them.

And for the table top


I found this wonderful table center piece here go over and visit her blog and be truly inspired. She made this for a under 5$ I believe. I am not going to use the flocked mirror though. I think I will do some of that fake batting snow they sell in the stores.  I can't wait to get started on these projects. Now if only I could get organized enough to actually finish them LOL

Happy holiday you guys and happy organized crafting. =)


No comments:

Post a Comment